Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

What a Girl Wants....For Valentines Day!

It's Me again! Valentine's Day is right around the Corner and if your significant other is clueless what to get you for V-Day, just leave him/her some mild tips on what you want. I like to say to my Fiance', "Oh Baby! Look how cute this is" or "Aww, I Just HAVE to have THIS!!!", or even print up a pic of what you'd like and secretly stash the picture in his favorite magazine or Comic Book. One of my Favorite things to do is go on his Ipod under his Shopping list and add what I want with the web-address link next to it! I'll even go as far as to add the web-link under his Favorites tab. What ever you do, it will get some kind of attention! So, Today I was browsing on Sephora.com and I found some more lovely things that almost any woman would enjoy, like the Exclusive Tarina Tarantino line with Soft whimsical shades of pale pinks to Super Sassy blues and greens. You'll Love the packaging designs of her Sparkling Special Edition "Dollskin" Powder Compacts, all the way to her ultra-gothic Eyeshadows, with names like "Starchild Odyssey" eyeshadow palette, "Tokyo Hardcore Fashion", "Electric Butterfly" and so much more! Check out more of her Amazing Collection at http://www.ttbeauty.com/ .  If you love the smell of yummy candy as much as I do, you'll love Philosophy's "Sweet On You" gift set, complete with a candy-heart scented 3-In-1 Shampoo, Shower Gel, and Bubble Bath, A Body Lotion, and a Super Glossy, and yummy flavored Lip Shine for around $25!!!

Since there are sooooo many

1 comment:

  1. As I was saying, before my computer froze up on me, Since there are more things I'd love to post, this will more-than-likely be a 3 part post.

    ReplyDelete