Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

What a Girl Wants....Part 2

Hello Kittens, As I was saying before I had Technical Difficulties with my Computer, here's more goodies from Sephora! Here's the latest Super-Kawaii Harajuku Girls Bag Collection for all your makeup, over-nighter, or just about anything you can stuff into a bag, (I can fit anything, except the kitchen sink that is).

I love anything TokiDoki, number one, number two, I love eyeshadow, and when the two combine, Bam! You've got Cromatico Eyeshadow Palette. It comes with gorgeous shades of  LA Gun (dark blue-gray), Polpetinna (matte pink), Candy Cane (white), and Adios (black). Another great thing about Sephora's TokiDoki line is that all the eyeshadow palettes come with a awesome TokiDoki character keychain inside! This palette just so happens to come with, you guessed it, Polpettina! How Cool is that!


To get kissably smooth lips for the Big V-Day, or anyday that is, Try out Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish. It contains No Parabens, Synthetic Dyes, and a bunch of other yucky stuff you don't want near your lips, only all natural oils like grapeseed, jojoba, shea butter, and meadowfoam seed, so you'll be ready to kiss the night away.
I personally LOVE Vera Wang's Newest Edition to the Princess Line, called Preppy Princess. Preppy Princess indeed! As soon as I sprayed it on, I felt like I was ready to take charge (with my parents' Credit Cards) and buy myself a tiara... (oh wait, I already own a few). Anyways, it's a nice fruity, floral scent that isn't as strong as my all time favorite Rock Princess, but it does last throughout the day, which is always nice not having to constantly reapply.

The Stila Make Me Blush Set is a lovely little compact of Multicolor Blush, in the shape of adorable little hearts, also comes with Two juicy lip glazes. Yum!
Finally, There's The Boyfriend Kit You'll have to read the description for yourself!
Enjoy my sweeties, I will be back with more awesome goodness for V-Day!

1 comment:

  1. ♥~ ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~ ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~ ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
    こんにちは。OMC (Oh my cute♥!) (^3^)
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR BLOG. I followed your blog that is so cute~ care to give a little love to mine? :3 You'll be my 90th follower~!

    ALittleLopside.blogspot.com
    (Soon to be AdorableeCute.com – I already bought the URL)

    *WARNING*~
    YOU MAY DIE OF CUTE OVERLOAD. And if it’s not your kawaii cup of tea, that’s okay ^^ but I think you will fall in love with my happy-happy blog land~!

    ♥~ ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~ ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~ ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

    ReplyDelete