Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hello Kitty Goodies at Sephora!!!!!

As you all know by now, I'm a HUGE fan of Hello Kitty and Makeup! Well, today, I went on my monthly routine visit to my favorite makeup/cologne store, Sephora. I was on a mission to see Sephora's new Hello Kitty line they just introduced, and immediately my heart dropped when I saw all the wonderful HK goods for sale! Unfortunatly, I had a limited amount of money, so it was quite a challenge indeed to decide what to buy. I walked out with a beautiful metallic HK Hand mirror, a new black, sparkle eyeliner, and some nail decals! I also received a tiny vial of a sample of the new HK Fragrance which smells wonderful! It's a blend of Vanilla, fruit, and florals. Now I just need to save up some more money to buy the beautifully designed Hello Kitty Parfum Spray bottle complete with an old-fashioned atomizer and the gorgeous crystal perfume necklace! The makeup is fresh and super-girly, with lip glosses, nail polish, compact mirrors, clutch bag for traveling, and more!











To top off even more Sephora Awesomeness, They also carry the Sephora line of TokiDoki makeup and accessories, including funky eyeshadows, makeup bags, flat irons, brushes, blowdryers, eyeliners, amd loads more of fantastic TokiDoki beauty products! God bless Sephora!!

TokiDoki @ Sephora Also!!!!











3 comments:

  1. Spookysweets! I have JUST logged into Etsy and seen your message, I hardly ever use that account! So good to hear from you and to find your blog, I'm following now :-) I have two blogs if you would like to come and see, http://purplesparklecrafts.blogspot.com and http://pinksugarbeauty.blogspot.com
    Hope all is ok with you. Love this post, I wish we had sephora in the UK!
    Becky :-) (maysparkles) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE anything tokidoki!
    hey, are you on twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey O., Yes, I actually do have a Twitter account, but I hardly use it. You can find me using my email addy, spookybunni@yahoo.com. I hope you are doing great, and, I've been trying to call Got Tea? for 2 weeks now, and nobody's answering the phone!!!! My car isn't running right now, so I can't swing by and see if they Closed down or what?! I hope not!!! That would be terrible, because not only are the best in town, but I also have only 2 more stamps left until I get a free drink!!!! Rebecca, when I get in a better financial state, we will totally have to do another swap between us. I'll send you some TokiDoki goodies, and you could send me some homemade goodies from your shop!

    ReplyDelete