Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Summertime Copy Cat Drink Recipe: Taco Bell's Limeade Sparkler *EDITED*

*Edited* I just wanted to let all my Kitties know that this recipe is from itsfoodtastic.com and it's easy and very delicious too! Thank you itsfoodtastic.com for an amazingly refreshing drink recipe! Hello Kitties,
   I know it's been a while since we last spoke, but my brain has been on overload of thinking about new content for  Super Kawaii Me! So, I've been thinking a lot about Summer, and it is a very Hot Summer here in Florida this year! In order for me to stay cool, I occasionally go to Taco Bell and order an Ice-cold Limeade Sparkler. The only problems I personally have with this is that A) the Limeade is usually smaller than I'd like, plus, no free refills, and B) they are expensive! I think they are around $2.99 here. So, I found a much better solution to these problems, a perfect Copy Cat Recipe that costs around the same price, but you get more bang for your buck! Enjoy either a Traditional Limeade or Cherry-Limeade Sparkler right in your very own home.



Limeade Sparkler:


You'll need:


~Sierra Mist, Sprite, or 7UP *(Sierra Mist is recommended because this is what TB uses)*
~Frozen Limeade concentrate, thawed.*(If you'd like to make Cherry Limeade, use the frozen     Cherry Limeade concentrate)* 
~Ice
~Lime (cut into quarters)


Fill a cup/glass with ice. (The ice is what keeps the limeade at the bottom of the cup and produces the TB look. If you just use cold Soda without ice, the drink will not taste exactly the same.)
Put 2 to 4 ounces of your choice limeade concentrate in the bottom of the glass, depending on how strong you want the lime flavor, and how big your glass is.
Fill to top of the glass with Sierra Mist. Add a lime quarter for garnish, or just squeeze the juice into your drink. Serve and Enjoy!!!!! Yummy and Super Refreshing.


*For an Adult Version: add a shot of rum or tequila, but Please drink responsibly.*


That's all for right now Kittens,


Hearts & Bows,
X's & O's------Spooky Von Sweets

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you copied verbatim.....http://itsfoodtastic.com/recipes/taco-bell-limeade-sparklers-copy-cat-recipe/ Nice. Did you give credit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Anonymous", Thank you so much for reminding me to do so! I did find this wonderful recipe at http://itsfoodtastic.com/recipes/taco-bell-limeade-sparklers-copy-cat-recipe/. You can find many more awesome recipes from itsfoodtastic.com

    ReplyDelete