Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

Please help me get the word out about Breast Cancer

Hello Kitties!
Today I am asking that anyone that has/had or even knows someone with Breast Cancer to help me raise donations for the MSABC Put on your Pink Bra Breast Cancer Awareness Stride I will be participating in on October 22nd 2011. I have 25 days to help raise $250 to help make a difference, so any donations will help us take 1 more step further into helping these courageous women! I will be walking  for these beautiful women and for my loved ones that have had this unfortunate disease in hopes that they would do the same for me.  Thank you all and May God Bless each and every one of you! To find out more, please visit Spooky's Personal Page or just The American Cancer Society: Making Strides

Hearts & Bows,
X's & O's,
Spooky

No comments:

Post a Comment