Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

More Kawaii Finds!

Hello Kitties!

         It's time for an update on my latest findings! I do love to find things that I can find online for cheaper in stores around where I live. The photos aren't great, but you get the idea.
I found these Super Cute and ever so popular Japanese Erasers
from the Dollar Value for $0.99 for a full pack! You can also find the single erasers @ Walgreens, in the Pharmacy for $0.99 a piece.

Ice Cream Water Gun!
Summer got ya all Hot and Bothered? Well, cool off with this  Sweet Ice Cream Cone -shaped Water Gun! Also available at the Dollar Value for only $1.79



I'll be back with more Kickin' Kawaii fun!
Thanks to all my Kitties for Reading!


Hearts & Bows
X's & O's
Spooky Von Sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment